.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Surfing the Net

Today as I surfed the net; taking in blogs, news and such; came across a link on Bill Maher's message boards that cracked me up.

**WARNING** Not for the faint of heart or the squeamish.***
I rate it NC-17 for strong sexual content..
**graphic sexual fantasy with Ann Coulter**

I really don't like Ann Coulter and her style of pseudo journalism..kinda like the O'Reilly Factor..
Another fountain of crap..Selling the sensational and ridiculous thru the media..

Always wondered what it is that Maher likes about Coulter and why he allows her on his shows ?
After visiting the above link, now me and my perverted sense of humor has kinda got the picture..

ps.. this guy spins a great yarn.. good writing that paints the images in your mind..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?